For all my family and friends far away who want to see me and watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pictures...FINALLY!!

I'm back and I have so many great pictures to share with all of you!  We have done so much in these past 3 weeks which is why I haven't posted any pictures, but I promise I'll be better now!  Well, where to begin!  Over Memorial Day, Mom, Dad and I went to Ithaca for Uncle Scott's graduation.  The next weekend was my first flight (I did a GREAT job) to Chicago and then we went to Cincinnati the week after for Father's Day.  Now we're just hanging out in NY for the next few weeks until we go to the Cape!  Well, enough of this...here's what you've all been waiting for!
Cornell graduation 
(Who cut off Dad's head in this picture?!)
Uncle Scott's graduation
where I got to meet Aunt Lisa and Aunt Julie!
My first flight! 
 Cousin Sam's Bar Mitzvah 
I fell asleep during tummy time 
What face am I making?!? 
Tracking the light over Papa's head 
Playing with Grandma
Emily came over to visit! 
Hanging with Uncle Andrew 
Magic loves me
Happy 2 month birthday to me!!! 

Just smiling =) 
Walking up to Dad's house in Cincinnati 
Happy Father's Day! 
Spending time with my cousins, Eli and Jacob 
Hanging out with Grandpa
With my great great aunt Rhoda
My first baseball game ever!  Go Reds!
What a fun game with Aunt Linda and Uncle Chuck 
Daddy! Help me!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment