For all my family and friends far away who want to see me and watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

It's been a loooong time since I've posted my cute little face online but I'm back!  Last week was pretty rough.  I was very busy joining Mom at a bunch of her doctor's appointments, but she's better and back in action!  Over the weekend, Mom, Dad and I went to Boston for Dad's HBS reunion so I got to meet a lot of their friends.  And now Nana and I are having a great time hanging out and letting Mom sleep.  I just started sleeping 4 (and sometimes 5!) hours at night, can you believe it?!  

Well, what else is new?  I turned one month old on May 9 (Uncle Andrew's birthday!) and I'm VERY advanced for my age.  My neck control is amazingly impressive.  I love doing tummy time on mommy and daddy's chest.  I'm fascinated by any kind of light and am very curious about my surroundings.  And last but not least, I'm weighing in at almost 9 lbs and measuring 21.5 inches tall these days!
happy one month birthday to ME!!
screaming with excitement that I'm one month old! 
Pretty in Pink
Bath time before Boston
on the road!
Mommy with Auntie Ansley and Clary
Daddy at his HBS reunion 
I'm just too cute!  
(Mommy thinks I look JUST like her in this picture)

looking out the window- my favorite activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment