For all my family and friends far away who want to see me and watch me grow!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mom and Dad Celebrate 2 Years!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!  Tonight they're having a romantic night out while Nana babysits.  Nana's been in town all week helping out.  She was even here for my biggest milestone yet- sleeping 6.5 hours straight!  I didn't want Mom to get used to a good night's sleep so I only slept 3.5 hours last night before I got hungry again.  

Last weekend I got to hang out with Nana, Grandpa, Uncle Sam, and Aunt Julia.  We had a great time playing around and sticking our tongues out at each other (another one of my new tricks).  I've started focusing more.  My new favorite thing to look at is that mobile over my swing.  Sometimes I'm not sure who likes the swing more: mom or me!  
Hanging out with Nana and Grandpa
Almost smiling
Spending time with Nana
Waving to the camera

I love playing in the jungle
Playing with some of my favorite toys


No comments:

Post a Comment